Bespoke business applications
Our microsite: www.SoftwareForGrowingBusinesses.com explains more about how our software approach can help companies increase their profit.
Who is an application written for?
Any business could potentially benefit from a bespoke application. Everyone uses software to run their business (even if only Outlook for email and Excel for accounts), and a lot of businesses find that the off-the-shelf products they use don't quite work the way they need them to.
Imagine if everytime you thought "wouldn't it be nice if it could...", you just picked up the phone, and shortly (often the very next day), it just does?
Some examples of what a business application could do:
- Produce complex business and financial reports at the click of a button
- Write-once, read-anywhere: Enter your information once, and have it automagically output in whatever form you require. No more copying data from one place to another!
- Automagically alert (SMS, email etc) Mr Smith when his widgit is dispatched
- Automagically generate branded, PDF based invoices when due
- Automagically chase outstanding invoices!
- Automagically remind customers they haven't given you all the details you need from them
- Allow you to create attractive newsletters including uploaded images and whatever text you like, and send at the click of a button to your entire database - or selected demographics within
- Improve customer service by setting reliable reminders for key communications (or even automating communications)
- Categorise your data how you want it categorised, not how the guys who wrote the software thought you would want it
You might be surprised by just what is possible with todays technology.. test us out!
What does it cost?
Of course this is the question in most people's mind. After all, money no object, who wouldn't want to use something written specifically for them, that satifies every business requirement they have, and makes their life easier and more productive?!
The answer of course is that the cost varies depending on what is actually required from the application. Our projects have ranged from £5000 upwards. We believe, and have had repeated feedback confirming, that our prices are extremely competitive for the grade of product provided.
We always submit a full proposal for any work, which fully details the costs of each aspect of the project, and enables you to cherry pick required features or break the features into a moduled deliverable if the overall cost is over your preferred budget.